Full Security officer
including Emergency First Aid at Work Qualification
Thinking of becoming a Security Officer? Then this Level 2 Award Security Officer course will be for you!
The Level 2 Award Security Officer course covers all elements of the role such as:
- Principals of working in the private security industry
- Principals of working as a Security Officer in the private security industry
- Application of conflict management in the private security industry
Level 2 Award Security Officer course contains 3 sections:
- Working in the Private Security Industry – multiple choice exam.
- Working as a Security Officer – multiple choice exam
- Conflict Management in the Private Security Industry – multiple choice exam.
Please note: If you hold a valid First Aid Certificate, once verified by our awarding body, we will issue a refund for this part of the course.
This training requires a reasonable level of physical fitness. All injuries must be notified in advance of the course. *Legacy Training will not be held liable for any injuries that were not reported prior to or during the course.
02890 134 496 / 07510 075 474
Cost: £250 inclusive of VAT for Level 2 Security Officer & Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work
Duration: 5 Days
Hours of attendance: 9am until 5pm.
Legacy Training Level 2 Award Security Officers course includes:
- 4 days training + 1 day first aid if you do not have a certificate valid for more than 12 months
- Accredited by QNUK for Compliance
You must produce proof of identity in order to begin the course.
Without the specific ID you will NOT BE ALLOWED to take the course.
A combination of identity: please see below
Group A documents – You need to provide 1 x document group A.
- Passport valid
- Driving licence (photo card & paper counterpart issued by DVA in NI)
- UK original birth certificate 12 months from birth
- a UK biometric residence permit card
Group B documents – 2 documents x group B. must show your current address
- Bank or building society statement from the last 3 months
- Utility bill from the last 3 months (ie: gas / electric / telephone landline / water / satellite TV – but NOT mobile phone bill)
- Credit card bill from the last 3 months
- Council tax statement from the last 12 months
- P45 or P60
For full list of required ID visit SIA website
– currently sold out
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.