Full Door Supervisor Course & EFAW 19th June 2023
Including Emergency First Aid at Work Qualification.
Course must be paid in full 7 Calendar days’ before the start date of the course.
Cancellation / Refund
- 29 calendar days or more – Full refund minus deposit
- Between 15 to 28 calendar days – 50% refund minus deposit
- Between 1 and 14 calendar days – No refund will be given.
- Failure to attend – Treated as late cancellation, and no refund is given.
All cancellation or transfer requests must be submitted in writing and received by Legacy Training before the course commences.
Thinking of becoming a Door Supervisor? Then this SIA Level 2 Award Door Supervisor course will be for you!
The Level 2 Award Door Supervisor course covers all elements of Door Supervision such as:
- Working in the private security industry
- Working as a door supervisor
- Conflict management
- Physical Intervention
Level 2 Award Door Supervisor (DS) course contains 4 sections:
- Working in the Private Security Industry – multiple choice exam.
- Working as a Door Supervisor – multiple choice exam
- Conflict Management in the Private Security Industry – multiple choice exam.
- Physical Intervention in the Private Security –Tutor assessment & multiple choice exam.
Please note: If you hold a valid First Aid Certificate, once verified by our awarding body, we will issue a refund for this part of the course.
This training requires a reasonable level of physical fitness. It does not exclude people with disabilities but all injuries must be notified in advance of the course. *Legacy Training will not be held liable for any injuries that were not reported prior to or during the course.
07539195022 / 0800 707 6747
Cost: £260 inclusive of VAT for Level 2 Door Supervisor & Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work
Duration: 7 Days
Hours of attendance: 9am until 5pm.
Legacy Training SIA Level 2 Award Door Supervisor course includes:
- 6 days training + 1 day first aid if you do not have a certificate valid for more than 12 months
- Accredited by QNUK for Compliance
Please note: There are very strict entry requirements, therefore you must produce as proof of identity for the course and examinations your ID and photographs will be required on the first day of training.
Without the specific ID you will NOT BE ALLOWED to take the examination
A combination of identity: please see below
Group A documents – You need to provide 1 x document group A.
- Passport valid
- Driving licence
- UK original birth certificate 12 months from birth
Group B documents – 2 documents x group B. must show your current address
- Bank or building society statement from the last 3 months
- Utility bill from the last 3 months
- Credit card bill from the last 3 months
- Council tax statement from the last 12 months
- P45 or P60
For full list of required ID visit SIA website